How To Use Quick Text in GO SMS Pro?

mwisebaker

Reaction score
This seems like a really newbie question but I cannot for the life of me figure it out.

I've got GO SMS Pro and I see in the settings of the app where I can configure my "Quick Text Options".

However, I can't figure out how to add a quick text to a message.

When I'm in a conversation and click the menu button on my phone (an LG Vortex), here are the options I have:
- Delete All
- Batch Mode
- Individual Settings
- Save MMS
- New Message
- All Threads
- Night Mode

I don't see any option to "Add Quick Text" like I would expect.

OP
M

mwisebaker

Reaction score
Likely no one answered because the answer was so obvious. However, if anyone is curious, I figured it out. The little paperclip icon in the composition area is where you can add quick text. I hadn't even considered that as an option because I'm so used to a paperclip being used to denote an attachment (as in an email).

Ah well....

Cristiane

Reaction score
Using quick text

Thanks for posting this. I too, couldn't figure it out. Thanks a lot dancedroid

PureBlue0229

Reaction score
I finally figured it out! :biggrin:
First open Go SMS Pro. Go to the settings menu on the top left corner. go to settings. click on the "Advanced" tab. Go to Application Settings. Go to "Quick Text Settings". Click on "ADD" at the top. Add your quick text and then press OK. Your quick should be added. Hope it helps. It was driving me crazy for a while too.

SWEETPEA38

Reaction score
THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE POST:biggrin: BECAUSE I COULDNT FIGURE IT OUT IT WAS DRIVING ME CRAZY THANKS AGAIN :icon_ lala: