Handcent problem

thub2431

Reaction score
Hey everyone I was wanting to inquire as to if any one has had the same problem. I have always used handcent since I got my phone. Here recently I have noticed that I apparently haven't been getting some of my text messages, after talking with a friend and it was pointed out. I also noticed that sometimes if I try sending a message that keeps saying message not delivered over and over that if I copy the message and goto the droid x text messaging icon and send it, it sends with no problem. And I have gone back to handcent after the message has been sent through droid x and it still will say message not delivered. Any one had this issue and any suggestions??

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

pool_shark

Reaction score
Maybe uninstall/reinstall.

I've used handcent on my D2 and DX with no issues.

OP
T

thub2431

Reaction score
I tried the following suggestion and it seemed to be better for a few days but recently began getting the same issues with not being able to send msg's through handcent yet they would send through the phones basic text messaging. Decided on just getting rid of handcent completely.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

mergner26

Reaction score
I gave up on handcent once I started having problems with receiving messages. I was also using sms reader so I would hear who texted me but nothing would show up. It became quite frustrating having to ask people to text me again. I haven't really had any problems since I went back to the stock messenger.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App