Handcent ICS problem

BiGG WiLL

Reaction score
I can't find the original thread talking about this, but i can no longer see my contact pictures in the conversation list on Handcent. Has anyone found a fix?

patmc81

Reaction score
I emailed them. Problem is with Google and Facebook(if that's the pictures you used) they are working on it.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

GeneralZod

Reaction score
I can't find the original thread talking about this, but i can no longer see my contact pictures in the conversation list on Handcent. Has anyone found a fix?
It's not just Handcent. Go SMS and exDialer have the same issue. And I'm sure there are others. I used SyncMyPix. It was a bit of a manual process, but it got the job done.

OP
BiGG WiLL

BiGG WiLL

Reaction score
It's not just Handcent. Go SMS and exDialer have the same issue. And I'm sure there are others. I used SyncMyPix. It was a bit of a manual process, but it got the job done.

I downloaded syncmypix and nothing helped as far as Handcent is concerned... I had no problem seeing pics in my contacts list. I just cant see em in Handcent.

Nick D

Reaction score
I had a problem a while ago where it was having sync issues. I deleted sync my pics & reinstalled it. I can see pictures in both my Handcent & contacts.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

CivENGR

Reaction score
I was having same issue with Go SMS. I got haxsync app in market, it's specifically designed to sync google and facebook contacts. After about 5 min, all my pictures were back. Worked like a charm! Well worth the 99c