Hancent and all my Facebook Contacts

sweetmel74

Reaction score
Hello everyone! This is my first post! dancedroid

I got my Droid yesterday and added the handcent app, as I saw so many people had it on their must-have list. here is my question...it added all of my contacts from Facebook, even though my FB contacts are not in my main contact list. I stopped the syncing with FB, but am wondering if there is any way to get rid of all those new contacts now besides manually deleting them? I play Mafia Wars so I have quite a few gaming friends and don't want their info in my cell!

Thanks! And, this phone is RIDICULOUS!! (It is my first smartphone too :icon_ banana:)

Taegost

Reaction score
Yes, of you open the facebook app and go into the sync options, there is an option to remove the data. You can also choose the option to only sync those that are also I'm your phone contact list.
I personally delete all the mafia wars friends after they join me so I only have my actual friends and acquaintances

My Droid Does Tapatalk...

OP
sweetmel74

sweetmel74

Reaction score
You are referring to the stock FB app, correct? I went into the settings and I see where you can sync only the existing friends but not where you can remove the data. BLAH! :angry:

OP
sweetmel74

sweetmel74

Reaction score
Ahhh, I think I got it now. I have no idea how I missed it the first time. THANKS!!