after update Handcent shows all facebook contacts

dawgintn

Reaction score
updated handcent, handcent only had my phone contacts but now it shows all my facebook and reg contacts together. How can I remove my facebook contacts from handcent??

OP
D

dawgintn

Reaction score
can anybody help dont need all my face book friends on my contact list

OP
D

dawgintn

Reaction score
how are you viewing contacts from handcent?

in handcent create a new message then hit the plus sign to the right of the to box or i if im putting in somebody name like say chris it will also show my facebook friends who names are the same. before the update it only had my phone contacts.

CatsTide

Reaction score

in handcent create a new message then hit the plus sign to the right of the to box or i if im putting in somebody name like say chris it will also show my facebook friends who names are the same. before the update it only had my phone contacts.
hmm...mines not showing that...try going to contacts>display options>your facebook account and make sure it is not checked

moot

Reaction score
Yes, I would like the answer to this as well. Rather annoying having to scroll through a ton of FB contacts to get to the people you actually want to text.

OP
D

dawgintn

Reaction score

hmm...mines not showing that...try going to contacts>display options>your facebook account and make sure it is not checked

nope not it is not checked. I went in the facebook app settings check \remove facebook data it took the facebook # off handcent but as soon as I sync with existing contacts it put all the facebook contacts right back on handcent

OP
D

dawgintn

Reaction score
and also my contact for my phone is normal, just handcent shows all my facebook contacts

moot

Reaction score
Still an issue for me, maybe an update will fix this. I hope.

jlukes

Reaction score
This the case for me too -- and I just downloaded Handcent for the first time. Has there ever been a fix?