Hack to speed up 3G

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
This app has a ton of stuff....it can root and unroot your device as well as unthrottle.....nice....although I am not too fond of the doroot method.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
ok well I took the first screenshot....and just finished running the nitriscript....so I am heading back to the exact same spot I was in when I ran the first test after I reboot my phone.

Jacob9424

Reaction score
I am not sure you can.....HTC recently released a "hack" for that though....search for Thunderbolt ;)

I actually went to Google and started to type this...then laughed at myself when I got the joke...I even have the thunderbolt lol.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

droid doctor

Reaction score
well I messed up but the before was the slower one and the after the faster one

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Here are my results....please note this is just speedtest and not a download....I will test that later ;)

Before
aefdc148-2001-4a3d.jpg

After
aefdc148-2022-14ea.jpg

I am just kidding....here is the actual after
aefdc148-2050-31f7.jpg

I have noticed a significant difference in browsing speeds and you will see my ping decreased by like 50%

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Last edited:

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just ran it. Scared me for a min. After running it I restarted my phone and it hung on the liberty boot animation for at least a min. Then it booted up fine. Def a difference! Can't believe it. Thanks for this.

FillTheVoid

Reaction score
Just ran it. Scared me for a min. After running it I restarted my phone and it hung on the liberty boot animation for at least a min. Then it booted up fine. Def a difference! Can't believe it. Thanks for this.

Mine hung too. Tense 3min.

Liberated Droid 2 Epic Blue

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
now I didn't have this hang that is being discussed so I am wondering if this is something ROM related. I am running odexed rooted GB leak....what are you guys running?