Gurus of the forum needed.

portermac

Reaction score
So I have tried to get help with this before. I'm gonna try one more time.i did the easyroot method on my moto droid because I only have macs. I lost root with the update and I want to get back to root. There are so many different ways to root now but there hasn't been a clear tutorial for rooting with a mac. myself and many others would be extremely grateful if someone could get one up for us. I know it is possible, there are threads that give you bits and pieces. I mean if there is a way to root the droid 2 without a computer then all you geniuses with your droids could help a brother out.thanks

pyro6128

Reaction score
There are a lot of tutorials floating around. I used a mac to root, though I couldnt give you exact directions since I don't remember the commands. If you can't use any of the easy methods, then any method that tells you to use adb shell, just download terminal emulator on your phone instead, and run the commands in that. I used terminal emulator and its very easy. You don't even need to use your computer to root really.