GummyJAR 2.5 Droid 2 and Droid X Mirrors?

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
I have seen this requested in several different posts in the past couple months, but does anyone know of working gummyjar 2.5 droid 2 and droid x mirrors? I have been looking for a droid 2 mirror for a while but with no luck. If anyone has it on their dropbox I would love a download link. Thanks in advance.

OP
patmw123

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Great! Thanks. Fortunately I found an older gummyjar .zip saved as update.zip on my computer. I have seen several others request this though so it'll be great to have a place people can download it from.

UnicornVomit

Reaction score
Is this for D2? or Dx?

I mistakenly installed one of the above ROMS on my Droid X and it identified my phone as a Droid 2, so unfortunately no bueno. Would love to get a Droid X link as well (I know we're in the D2 forums, but it doesn't hurt to ask)

RevNumbers

Reaction score
sorry guys, forgot to mention that was droid2 only :( i'm digging through seeing if I've still got the DX version i got for a friend.... but it's not looking promising...

mseveso

Reaction score
I just installed it on my D2 i found out which one it was by the name of the file.. (filename starts with D2)... but its working fine

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

kindness63

Reaction score
Hello im haveing trouble downloading it takes me to a different page so i would appreciate a link if you have one thank you so much! ;0