Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Well it's not much but it's a start... it seems a support page for the Nexus Droid/Prime has been found. While it doesn't provide much information, it shows that things are moving along ...

Rumored specifications call for an HD (1280x720) screen of 4.5" or possibly even 4.65" , a dual-core 1.5GHz processor, and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. I suppose any news on this device is good news and shows there is definitely something going on.. you can check the model number on Samsungs support page Samsung for any further updates as we will also and if anything new pops up we will post it.

As for different model #s, supposedly one is global and one isn't. Also, there is speculation that one will be the Nexus and the other will be some other Samsung phone. Nothing is confirmed as of yet. Refer to story below for additional information.

Via: GT-I9250 Nexus Prime Support Page Found › AndroidGuys

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I was going to jump on your case about the "supposevly" typo which is a huge pet peeve of mine.

Quick Shadez is quick.

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I was going to jump on your case about the "supposevly" typo which is a huge pet peeve of mine.

Quick Shadez is quick.

Yea its just one of those words which I never remember the correct spelling lol and thanks for not jumping all over me :icon_ banana:

jmlwanga88

Reaction score
I'm by no means complaining ONE BIT, (because I'm buying this phone) but I really hope they up the camera to 8 megapixel from the "rumored" 5mp. And the fact that it's my only knock on a rumored phone spec, is remarkable. I'm so excited for this.

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I'm by no means complaining ONE BIT, (because I'm buying this phone) but I really hope they up the camera to 8 megapixel from the "rumored" 5mp. And the fact that it's my only knock on a rumored phone spec, is remarkable. I'm so excited for this.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere the camera is 8 megapixels, I can't remember where but at this point all specs are still up in the air.

smokiedabong

Reaction score
Probably it'll launch in Korea in October with November to follow for the rest of the world , in December we'll hear rumors that VZ will get it in March and in April VZ will announce that they will never carry the Prime . In May , ATT , T-Mobile and Sprint launches their own versions of the phone .

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Probably it'll launch in Korea in October with November to follow for the rest of the world , in December we'll hear rumors that VZ will get it in March and in April VZ will announce that they will never carry the Prime . In May , ATT , T-Mobile and Sprint launches their own versions of the phone .

Now ya just jinxed us all.. thanks :p

DoctorV

Reaction score

I totally see this happening! :) That's why I'm just getting the Bionic. No more of this waiting and speculation crap. I've had it.

azules9780

Reaction score
This is really frustrating because I was more excited for this thing than any other really, I hope it comes out in November for us. I can tell you that if it isn't here by Christmas, I will have another phone and I won't wait. I almost think I would be better off if I didn't read the forums and I wasn't a geek. Then as far as I was concerned, Verizon's koolaid would be all I was drinking and then and the Droid Charge would be the shiznit!

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
This is really frustrating because I was more excited for this thing than any other really, I hope it comes out in November for us. I can tell you that if it isn't here by Christmas, I will have another phone and I won't wait. I almost think I would be better off if I didn't read the forums and I wasn't a geek. Then as far as I was concerned, Verizon's koolaid would be all I was drinking and then and the Droid Charge would be the shiznit!

Nah, you wouldnt want to do to that because everytime you had your koolaid that giant koolaid guy would come busting thru your wall screaming, "Oh Yeaaaa!!!" Would cost a lot in repairs :)