GS 5 Roll On Screen Protector

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
pt_1.png

It can be good to add an extra layer of protection to your new phone’s screen, but screen protectors can be tough to fit properly and there’s nothing worse than ending up with a peeling, bubbling layer. PureTek’s solution is a roll on kit that fits perfectly, can be combined with a case, and comes with a lifetime warranty. You can also opt for an antibacterial coating, fingerprint resistance, and anti-glare

Get it Here

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Wow, now the saying "anyone can put on a screen protector" will definitely be true. Neat product.

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
That is amazing!!!

~ Beth ~

"Be nice to those you meet on the way up because you will meet them on the way down."

Caesars

Reaction score
May have to try this out lol ^^.

Note3/iPhone5s

OP
Jeffrey

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Even I can't screw that up..

OP
Jeffrey

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
What thoughts? That you can't or I can't....lol

karte

Reaction score
I got the Crystal from Spigen, it comes with 3 protectors, so far I have used 2 and I'm still not happy with it. I either miss the speaker on top or the home button at bottom.
And I can see my finger print on the film.

Caesars

Reaction score
I have the roll on now, super easy to install :)

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

1coopgt

Reaction score

pt_1.png

It can be good to add an extra layer of protection to your new phone’s screen, but screen protectors can be tough to fit properly and there’s nothing worse than ending up with a peeling, bubbling layer. PureTek’s solution is a roll on kit that fits perfectly, can be combined with a case, and comes with a lifetime warranty. You can also opt for an antibacterial coating, fingerprint resistance, and anti-glare

[video=youtube;tIAAWpF5BvQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tIAAWpF5BvQ[/video]

Get it Here

I hate to say it but the Puretek screen protectors suck . I stopped into the local Verizon store and had one of these installed for me . The clarity stinks . Every time there was a white background you could see lines running up and down the screen kind of like the old 3d baseball cards for you older folks . I had it on my S5 for all of 2 days . I stopped at Best Buy after work today and picked up the Zagg Glass screen protector . Absolutely awesome its crystal clear .