Greetings from germany !

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mustang GT500

knightrider-attack-gt500kr.jpg

Time to introduce myself i think. Im not really new here ... i started posting two months ago. And really .... shame on me that i didnt wrote anything about myself before. :icon_eek:
Ok but no i´ll change it :). My name is andré im 29 years old and i come from germany. Im a proud owner of a motorola milestone. Im very experienced in smartphones cause its a very big hobby of mine and i am a administrator of a german smartphone forum too.

My first smartphone was a nokia 9210 anyone still know it ? :). In my spare time i like writing news for my forum and i like to take pictures with my nikon d5000 slr. another big passion from me is mobile gaming. This is the matter why i decided to help the team as a news writer.I want to bring you the hottest news about the best games for your android device outthere :).

and sorry for my not so good english. greets to all the nice people here :)
btw : i am a fan of the knight rider tv series thats the matter of my nickname. cause in knight rider 2008 the car is a mustang gt 500 kr.

André.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mustang GT500

knightrider-attack-gt500kr.jpg

Time to introduce myself i think. Im not really new here ... i started posting two months ago. And really .... shame on me that i didnt wrote anything about myself before. :icon_eek:
Ok but no i´ll change it :). My name is andré im 29 years old and i come from germany. Im a proud owner of a motorola milestone. Im very experienced in smartphones cause its a very big hobby of mine and i am a administrator of a german smartphone forum too.

My first smartphone was a nokia 9210 anyone still know it ? :). In my spare time i like writing news for my forum and i like to take pictures with my nikon d5000 slr. another big passion from me is mobile gaming. This is the matter why i decided to help the team as a news writer.I want to bring you the hottest news about the best games for your android device outthere :).

and sorry for my not so good english. greets to all the nice people here :)
btw : i am a fan of the knight rider tv series thats the matter of my nickname. cause in knight rider 2008 the car is a mustang gt 500 kr.

André.

:welcome: Andre, to both the Forum and the Droid Forum News Team! Glad to have you on board. :) And Your English is just fine.

cuskit

Reaction score
From Mike, of MIKRADLE, I also extend my greetings! My Dad came over here from Germany as a child. And RinTinTigger (who I'm sure you'll be getting to know real soon) has become one of my closest friends from Germany!

In your native language - I'm sure you can read this website Aller guten Dinge sind drei ? Dockingstationen für das Motorola Milestone im Test » Dock, Docks, Motorola, Milestone, Seidio, Deutschland » mobiFlip.de

Tigger put me onto that! :)

Looking forward to your interaction here - it's a pleasure to hear from the old country! These forums are truly an internation gathering spot! :) mike