Green LED Flashing Light.

henryzajac

Reaction score
When my screen turns off, the green LED light starts flashing. I've disabled all notifications? Does anyone know how to disable it or do I have to download an application to control LED lights. That doesn't seems right. I appreciate your help.

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
mine only flashes, if charging, or any notification is pending.
if yours is doing it other than that, something isnt right.

jimmythegent

Reaction score
When my screen turns off, the green LED light starts flashing. I've disabled all notifications? Does anyone know how to disable it or do I have to download an application to control LED lights. That doesn't seems right. I appreciate your help.

LOL, this phone is fun, its like a 3 year old child, one minute to the next it decides its behavior.

Get used to the bugs. Many will say "clean this, wipe that, etc." but trust me, someone who is very technically oriented, especially with handheld devices, this is a "good" phone.

Do a reset, which I forgot how to do despite the 10 times I had to do it, that should fix it, but remember that reset, you WILL be using it for as long as you have the phone.

Today my little baby is literally barely responding, taking seconds to do the simplest things. Tomorrow hopefully he will be feeling better.

Just trust me, get used to the mysteries. There are plenty more coming. I just look at it like a learning lesson for my next phone.

jlang11

Reaction score
This usually happens after a reboot. After your phone is finished booting, swipe your notification bar down and back up. This should stop the LED from blinking.

KaChow

Reaction score

Here download this app "Notification Light Widget". With it installed> go into your Widgets> find the Widget and press/hold stick to your screen somewhere. All you need to do is "touch" the widget it will black out and you'll never see another light again. If it shows a Blue line at the bottom that means it is off and you'll see lights again. Enjoy!

ambrown

Reaction score
Sorry I'm off topic but how do I create a thread? Thanks

You start it at the topic page. To start the thread in a specific topic go to that topic, look towards the bottom of that topic's page and you should see a button that says "start new thread". Then you just create a title and go from there.

But if you're doing this from the DroidForums app then it's a little different. It's similar though. You navigate to your desired thread location, and then hit the menu key (three vertical dots on Android 4.0+) and choose "new thread". If you're using the Tapatalk app it may be slightly different, but there should still be a menu option and the option to post a new thread.

Hope this helps! And welcome to DroidForums!

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
It's trying to notify you of something. This is not a bug. You're missing something.