Grab These Games For $.01 While You Can!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
gala-game-pennygames.gif

Google is pretty good about offering deals and great prices on games throughout the year. They normally ramp up discounts surrounding holidays and major shopping days like Black Friday. There are a few game deals on the Play Store right now that are a bit too good to be true. In fact it seems like the pricing on these two games may even be an error. Right now you can download Lost Journey, and Armpit Hero for just $.01. I have never heard of either of these games, but you can't beat a 1 cent game with hopefully no ads? Maybe they are worth the download at this price.

Lost Journey
Armpit Hero

CTownDroid

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Lost Journey gets a thumbs up and no permissions. Armpit Hero not my cup of tea and what's with all the permissions!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Yeah. I finally got a chance to play Lost Journey last night. Fun little game. I did have a couple of bugs when I first started playing it. My volume buttons wouldn't adjust the game volume (Good thing I had it at a reasonable level to begin with) and then, at one point, an ad or something tried to pop up and I lost progress on a level and found myself back at the main menu.

Not big deals, by any means and you can't beat the price.

Armpit Hero doesn't interest me either, so I'll pass on that one as well.

kixfan

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 20u AT&T
Twitter
kixfan
They actually came up at .10 not .01 but still....a great bargain for a game.