Got to love Verizons Own Forum

wfooffroad

Reaction score
This is a little message Verizon set me after they I posted a new Thread about how jacked up they are for editing people Posts on the fourm they have. And they edited my post because I said Rooting is always an option until they fix the mistakes their phones are having with 2.2

Hello wfooffroad,

I have removed your post due to some inappropriate content which violates the following User Guidelines which you agreed to when you joined:

• Discussions of moderator actions on the boards. If you need to comment on a moderator action, please private message any administrator/moderator;

• Posts that describe how to violate any Verizon or Verizon Wireless policy or term or condition are considered unacceptable will have the offensive language deleted.

• Posts that discuss hacking and/or rooting a wireless phone from any carrier will be removed.

Violations of the Verizon Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines may result in suspension or removal from the Community.

Please help us keep the Verizon Community a safe and productive place for all users.

Paul-D

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Of course Verizon isn't going to allow root discussions!

kennydied23

Reaction score
Why are they "jacked up" for supporting their rules? It's their forum and they can run it how they want. If you don't like their rules don't join their forum.

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
There is only one reasonable response here:
tactical_facepalm.jpg

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
• Discussions of moderator actions on the boards. If you need to comment on a moderator action, please private message any administrator/moderator;

• Posts that describe how to violate any Verizon or Verizon Wireless policy or term or condition are considered unacceptable will have the offensive language deleted.

• Posts that discuss hacking and/or rooting a wireless phone from any carrier will be removed.

Violations of the Verizon Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines may result in suspension or removal from the Community.

Please help us keep the Verizon Community a safe and productive place for all users.

Paul-D

These are all typical for most forums. They don't want you discuss rooting, then come here and discuss it. We don't have an issue with it. :)