Got my Verizon Rebate

souljerr

Reaction score
The $100 rebate card came today. I promptly took it to Bank of America and cashed it. Not sure if anyone else has tried to keep track of the balance on those cards but it's a pain in the ...

Has anyone else who bought their Droid at Verizon got their rebate yet?

Slighter

Reaction score
The $100 rebate card came today. I promptly took it to Bank of America and cashed it. Not sure if anyone else has tried to keep track of the balance on those cards but it's a pain in the ...

Has anyone else who bought their Droid at Verizon got their rebate yet?
When did you send yours in or better yet when did they receive it. I got my tracking info so far that's all. Says they got mine on 11/16

iiimegamaniii

Reaction score
Got an e-mail about six days after sending it in. Should have it in the next couple of days <fingers-crossed>.

- Mega

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I will most likely use part of it to get my case and then the rest of it will go in the bank.

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
man I sent mine about two weeks ago, didn't get an e-mail or anything. I tried tracking it online and the only thing that showed up was my rebate that I got form my last phone :(

808droid

Reaction score
3 years ago I didn't get my rebate, this year I played smart and got the instant online rebate and waited 3 days for the phones instead. I didn't want to risk it this time of waiting 2 - 8 weeks, or take the risk of losing $200 bucks for two phones if it's coming or not...

67malibugirl

Reaction score
Bought all three of mine online to avoid having to deal with that visa card thing. Online is instant rebate.