Got my Razr Maxx today. SWEET

earlybill1

Reaction score
I plan I getting the maxx activated by Friday. So hope these questions are too stupid, but here goes. In the options menu on the maxx it shows printer options. So do I need to buy a special printer, a small printer, big printer or will any printer do. How would I hook it up thru Bluetooth or WiFi? Where can I get a keyboard for it for when im tethering? Last question is since its not activated yet can I still get on wifi with it or use tethering from my droid x or is that not possible? Again hope questions are too dumb but then again I don't know that's why im asking the pros lol thanks fir any and all advice.... Edit: sorry forgot one, I noticed two slots on my MAXX on for sd card n therefor aim card. I've never had a sim card b4 do I need one, should I get one any way and why would I even need a sim card thanks

Last edited:

cybertj.2000

Reaction score
I plan I getting the maxx activated by Friday. So hope these questions are too stupid, but here goes. In the options menu on the maxx it shows printer options. So do I need to buy a special printer, a small printer, big printer or will any printer do. How would I hook it up thru Bluetooth or WiFi? Where can I get a keyboard for it for when im tethering? Last question is since its not activated yet can I still get on wifi with it or use tethering from my droid x or is that not possible? Again hope questions are too dumb but then again I don't know that's why im asking the pros lol thanks fir any and all advice.... Edit: sorry forgot one, I noticed two slots on my MAXX on for sd card n therefor aim card. I've never had a sim card b4 do I need one, should I get one any way and why would I even need a sim card thanks

My phone recognized my HP printer while on wifi, but I now use cloud print through google chrome instead, more availability to print.

Most Bluetooth printers will probably work, I got a logitech keyboard and mouse for my tablet, and tried both on my phone and the worked flawlessly.

Should be able to use wifi, I believe

You need the Sim card for service with Verizon, don't know about other carriers.

We are the Droid!! You will be assimilated!! Resistance is futile!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums

OP
E

earlybill1

Reaction score
Wow didn't know that bout sim card I ordered from ebay and it didn't come with one. Why do I need one my droid x never had one? Anyway what's best way to get one order from ebay or get one from Verizon ? I see they don't cost much on ebay but anyone know what they cost at Verizon?

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think verizon will give you a sim card. just go to the nearest store and tell them you need it.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Wow didn't know that bout sim card I ordered from ebay and it didn't come with one. Why do I need one my droid x never had one? Anyway what's best way to get one order from ebay or get one from Verizon ? I see they don't cost much on ebay but anyone know what they cost at Verizon?

You need one for the Razr because 4g LTE requires a sim card. Go to a corporate store, it will be free when they activate the phone. I did this for 2 galaxy s3's last week.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

OP
E

earlybill1

Reaction score
Great i'll give it a try and again thanks fir all the help ....... now off to make ne thread about ...( about phone ) cause ill need a little help there two since im using new razr maxx woohoo lol awesome maxx