Got my Droid X today. Excited but wary.

swozniak

Reaction score
Hi all,
I switched from my blackberry to the Droid x today. dancedroid I am really excited to move to Droid, and need to/want to get it set so I can work with all my e-mail accounts and calendars.

I have 2 comcast accounts, a work e-mail account, and now a gmail account.
I also used to synch my blackberry to Outlook for one account. And any apointments that came to my work account, got added to my calendar on the BB.
What tools are available to get my calendars over to my phone? Do I route all my e-mail accounts to the g-mail account? Is there a tool to synch?

If you can point me in the right direction, I would be really grateful.

Susan

SierraRR

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. There is a lot of good people here that can help you with your questions. Good luck with your new device.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I use Touchdown (paid app) for my Exchange. I'm rooted so you may still be able to use the corporate email app. I used if for almost a year but the roms included a different version that would not work.

Check out K9 (free app) for your other email. Additionally, check out how you can use Gmail to get your other email and send that to the Gmail app or K9.

There a several sections for the X that should get you going. Enjoy your time with us.

Mike