Got an email to register for Moto g power

Funny you should mention that. Just got an LG V60 Dual Screen with the Dual Case NIB from Swappa for 30% less than a OnePlus 8 Pro. Now the wait!
Awesome my friend...I'd like one myself but no units available other than for TMO...haha
Does it have nfc does it have a metal body or glass

Wouldn't want the dual screen though
Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
It will have all the specs along with options...and good thing you don't need to buy the second screen ...it ticks all the boxes ..

What does it mean no units avail except tmo?

64gb ram is what my z2 force has I would prefer 128gb

The link says nfc
No phone has 64GB of RAM. Do you mean 64GB of onboard storage? Most phones have 4, 6 or 8 GB of RAM but have 64, 128, or 256 GB of storage

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

No phone has 64GB of RAM. Do you mean 64GB of onboard storage? Most phones have 4, 6 or 8 GB of RAM but have 64, 128, or 256 GB of storage

Storage

Is the 8plus uw available on Verizon yet has anybody tried it

Is it listed on their website?

Is it in any stores

I don't think we can answer whether it's in stores in your area or not

Is it in any stores

If they don't have one in a Verizon store, go to a T-Mobile store to check them out. Don't know for sure if they have one either.

I don't think we can answer whether it's in stores in your area or not

Reading the web site it is best to get the Verizon model which is preconfig to work with Verizon and 5g etc if you get the unlocked version there are some cdma steps you have to jump through

It seems the Verizon model has only 8gb internal and max internal of 128gb and has the 5g and it's a model called uw and not the same as a pro

Looks good but wanna here from anybody who got this particular model and what they think

It seems the Verizon model has only 8gb internal and max internal of 128gb and has the 5g and it's a model called uw and not the same as a pro

Looks good but wanna here from anybody who got this particular model and what they think

I doubt anyone here has a Verizon model, or they would have chimed in by now.

It's a tempting phone seems to be on sale for $33/month on Verizon which is cheaper then the Moto edge and it's screen problems. I haven't really found anything bad on the internet about the one plus

It's interesting that it has a physical button to switch the vibrate silent etc like an iPhone I hope it isn't too easily bumped or might have to tape it down

Keeping my eyes open

Back