GoSMS keeps forgetting settings...?

CoFoltman84

Reaction score
LTE Galaxy Nexus. ROM is AOKP M4. When I restart my phone or GoSMS is updated, it forgets its settings and goes back to stock settings. I have created a backup of settings so its just an extreme annoyance. Anyone else have this issue or a fix for it? Thanks in advance!

flamepanther

Reaction score
Similar issue here. It doesn't forget all of my settings, but it constantly forgets my GoChat contacts and my emote preferences. Droid Incredible. 2, on Condemned's build of CM7.

monstermanhbf

Reaction score
Website
www.hpibajaforum.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung S7
I noticed this started happening to my Droid3 a few days ago, I've re set my settings about 4 times then decided to just backup the settings and now when it re sets I just recover/restore the settings I saved.. Kinda a PITA but I am sure when Go SMS releases an update they'll have this fixed. Seems like it started after an update not to long ago.. Just not sure what is actually triggering it to re set??

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I noticed this started happening to my Droid3 a few days ago, I've re set my settings about 4 times then decided to just backup the settings and now when it re sets I just recover/restore the settings I saved.. Kinda a PITA but I am sure when Go SMS releases an update they'll have this fixed. Seems like it started after an update not to long ago.. Just not sure what is actually triggering it to re set??

I noticed after the last update my settings were lost. Not sure if it was just a coincidence that's when I noticed it or if it happened then.

"Don't Panic!"
Tapatalk 2_NEXUS 7