Gorilla Gadgets 3500mAh Extended Battery

Mine is the dark grey. Looks black to me lol. And I'm working on the battery issue ill keep you updated. Hope all of you enjoy this battery as much as I am.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

just got mine, and this thing is a BEAST. it sticks out quite a bit but its really nice actually, the battery cover has a nice touch to it, although mine slides out all the time =/

right now my phone says its been unplugged for 14 hours and battery left (while admittedly uncalibrated) saying my battery is at 71% with 12 hours and 40 minutes remaining. this is at about 50% calibration

awesome glad your enjoying it, push/bend the tabs inward toward the center of the phone that way when they lock in they are grabbing onto the plastic so it wont slide, mine did it to, took 30 seconds to fix and haven't had a problem since

I just got this battery today it has the blue backing but i will have to get used to holding it with extra bulkiness.

:icon_ worthless:

Attachments

• 100_0866.jpg
    100_0866.jpg
    432.9 KB · Views: 489
  • 100_0870.jpg
    100_0870.jpg
    378.1 KB · Views: 707
  • 100_0867.jpg
    100_0867.jpg
    355.9 KB · Views: 431
  • 100_0869.jpg
    100_0869.jpg
    402.2 KB · Views: 506
  • 100_0863.jpg
    100_0863.jpg
    374.4 KB · Views: 413
Nice pics dude

Looks awesome, do you guys recommend this over the other available extended batteries?

depending on your usage this is mostly going to be my spare if stock dies but there are a couple of options (extra bp6x, bp7x, sedio i don't suggest overpriced:(,and GG battery) i got the GG battery because it was cheap but i just got it today so i cant judge how well it performs.

I will definitely be picking this up in the near future!

I am an extreme user and i looovvveeee my emulators and spectral souls. The extra bulk would be great when someone tries to steal my candybar hahaha

Sent from the Blue Falcon cockpit on my D2G

And i can use this battery on my phone normally? Would i have grab a certain widget or something to read the battery life accurately?

Battery Left Pro widget

B, Del Sol, Droid, Red Bull... great life

Ok so I just ordered mine a while ago!
How long did it take you guys to receive it? On the 5-10 buisness days ?fast shipping??

I unno if I like how it makes my phone look humpbacked. I think ima go with the OEM battery as a backup since it $5 on Amazon

my phone has been on with GPS/wifi/data/sync since 930AM yesterday morning! battery left pro says i have 1:50 left in my battery but the meter inside the application is around 30%/40% battery left. so worth the $25 dancedroid

Yea man, definitely, I wouldnt be able to survive without this battery, I had a BB Storm up until about a month ago and I could go through out the day and not worry about it, but when I got the global I was only getting 7 hours of normal use, and maybe 3 or 4 with the gps on and calls driving for red bull. This battery was very much worth the 25 dollars, compared to the 60 for the bp7x.

Back