Google Wave on the Droid?

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Yes, I trtied wave as well. Not so good on the droid. Odd considering android and wave are the two biggest things goog is putting thier growth on.

HMJB

Reaction score
I got an invite for Google wave, trading for a Google Voice invite.. PM if interested.

Spr0ckEt

Reaction score
HMJB ! I have a spare GV invite for a spare Wave invite! I actually put in my request two and a half months ago. Still waiting...

You have a PM.

Last edited:

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
When I get some invites I will send them out. I just got my account and dont see any options to send out invites.

mjk

Reaction score
I have a google voice invite to trade for a Wave invite. Drop me an email if you would like to trade. PM if interested.

Last edited:

Chrisace89

Reaction score
if anyone wants to give away a google wave invite i would appropriate it. Also we can trade google voice for google wave invite i have 3 invites left.

barefooterjr

Reaction score
Google Wave on Droid

I tried it too... On the standard browser and on Dolphin Browser too.
Got the same result as what was already mentioned... Said not compatible, but went ahead anyway and it loaded but could not see the wave on the right. The only thing I can think of is trying to download the browser that is built around google chrome. (search google chrome in the android market)
That might work but my guess is it will give us the same result.
The app is $2.99 but I might give it a whirl anyway and return it if it doesn't work.

bots

Reaction score
Kinda strange - I requested a wave invite about two months ago, then I requested a google voice invite 2 days ago. I got my wave invite yesterday. Coincidence??? Anyways, if I get any extra invites for friends I'll be sure to offer them up on here.

barefooterjr

Reaction score
google wave

I have a few invites left if anyone wants to try it out. Send me your email in a PM or post on here.

HarleyDad09

Reaction score
what exactly is google wave? I have a Wave account, but WTF is it? I have some invites too, PM ur e mail if u want one.

barefooterjr

Reaction score
Google the complete guide to google wave and read up on it or watch the video in the guide

tigram22

Reaction score
anybody have a wave invite I have google voice invite for trade