Google Voice?

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

jhigh

Reaction score
I have two invites. If anyone still needs one, pm me your email address.

arw01

Reaction score
bought mine off ebay. About $6.99 that day, was cheaper but someone beat me to that one!

Worth every penny as I can send SMS now. The work provided plan they don't do texting.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
bought mine off ebay. About $6.99 that day, was cheaper but someone beat me to that one!

Worth every penny as I can send SMS now. The work provided plan they don't do texting.

LOL, either the price has gone up or you ran into a bad supply/demand time.

got mine for a little under $2, but paid like $10 for gizmo (what a waste!!!!). But fingers crossed that Google rolls out their Gizmo VoIP soon and it's everything I imagine it will be.

arw01

Reaction score
Yeah, it was a bad supply demand couple of days. Only one on that weekend and i wanted it now, so ponied up the dough.

Love being able to text the kid and remind her to do some chores!

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I just got my invite yesterday...too bad i bought one on ebay months ago for like 2 bucks.

I only have one so 1st person to pm me with their their gmail address gets it. I'll just forward the email I got to them.

Good luck

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
I just got my invite yesterday...too bad i bought one on ebay months ago for like 2 bucks.

I only have one so 1st person to pm me with their their gmail address gets it. I'll just forward the email I got to them.

Good luck

Yeah, either going to give it to my parents for free long distance or use it as a business number. I have an existing Google Voice number I bought, but I wanted to use it for VoIP (haven't perfected it) and it doesn't handle routing of calls all that great between VoIP and regular (i.e. you don't want it to forward the regular call AND VoIP to your phone).