google voice

Bshaggy6

Reaction score
Hey everyone im new to the motorola droid. I just got one a week ago and I heard a must have app is google voice but I am aware that you need an invite. Is there anyone out there who has any invites available to send. Thanks alot.

izu516

Reaction score
If you don't get an invite, just try signing up for entry. That seemed to work for a lot of people. Go to voice.google.com and sign up. Then Google will send you an email (might not be immediately) allowing you to use it.

j67345

Reaction score
I've got an invite (actually have 3)...if you want to pm me your email addy I'm more than happy to shoot it over to ya.

j67345

Reaction score
No problem!

I'm not sure everything that Google Voice does...but I do know it can forward multiple phone numbers to ring on a single phone & can translate voicemails to text. I haven't really used it since I got it, though.

j67345

Reaction score
No problem! I've got one more left....and a bunch of Google Wave invites if anyone wants that (I have no clue what the heck wave does though....can't figure it out!)

G8TR

Reaction score
I've got some google wave invites also, if anyone wants one.

skafunkrastapunk

Reaction score
Can I grab a google voice invite from anyone? I too have google wave invites if anyone needs them. Thanks in advance!

skafunkrastapunk at gmail

gauge

Reaction score
How it that some people have multiple invites but I cant get one? I would like a wave invite also if anyone has a voice invite I would love that. [email protected] Thanks.

Last edited:

srikid

Reaction score
Hey... If someone could spare a google voice invite, I would greatly appreciate it.

dsrikishun at gmail

THANKS!!!