Google Voice Typing

trust7

Reaction score
I use Google Voice Typing a lot to send texts, etc. After I say "period" to end the sentence the first word of the next sentence does not capitalize. Except the very first sentence sometimes or when I start sentence with "I.". Example:

the sentence won't capitalize. this is an example. everything else seems to work right except for the capital. end.

I have made no changes by on language or input. It is English, Google voice. I noticed on other forumns are having the same problem with no answers For all, it started happening a week ago.

I am also using this features & facing the same problem its like a fully rubbish & very upset it.

me too,using this features & facing the same problem its like a fully rubbish & very upset it.
23.gif

me too,using this features & facing the same problem its like a fully rubbish & very upset it.
23.gif

This started working for me about 2 weeks ago. No explanation. Do not know what went wrong. Let's see how long it lasts......

Solution

I use Google VoicWORng a lot to send texts, etc. After I say "period" to end the sentence the first word of the next sentence does not capitalize. Except the very first sentence sometimes or when I start sentence with "I.". Example:

the sentence won't capitalize. this is an example. everything else seems to work right except for the capital. end.

I have made no changes by on language or input. It is English, Google voice. I noticed on other forumns are having the same problem with no answers For all, it started happening a week ago.

Turn on Airplane mode, then turn off. (Worked for me)

A strange solution suggestion but I've seen stranger ones fix problems. Removing and replacing a SIM card fixed something totally unrelated for me.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Back