Google Voice Problems

searayman

Reaction score
Does any other Google Voice user notice it gets stuck sending a text message in low signal areas? This is bugging me so much, I just wish they could solve this.

The odd part is that in low signal areas I can still send google talk messages instantly...Why does it take so long for google voice texts to send then...

kevdog

Reaction score
I've noticed this too. Who knows I gave up trying to text with GV along time ago.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Google Voice is great, but it has a higher amount of failed text messages. You don't realize it unless you talk to the person you sent the text to.

OP
S

searayman

Reaction score
yea google voice is amazing, but I really really need them to fix the text messaging problems. When it is working it is fantastic! Google needs to update the google voice app more often...

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Most of my failed messages seem to actually go through. At least, any time I resend them the recipient receives it twice.

The odd part is that in low signal areas I can still send google talk messages instantly...Why does it take so long for google voice texts to send then...
I see what you're saying but they're very different systems. It does seem like Google couild make GV handle such situations better.