Google Voice Help

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
OK, I'm thoroughly confused. Can you please start over again, using punctuation, and explain exactly what you have and havent done, along with results.

OP
GW_JCRUZ

GW_JCRUZ

Reaction score
OK, I'm thoroughly confused. Can you please start over again, using punctuation, and explain exactly what you have and havent done, along with results.
Sorry, my bad. Ok so I got my girlfriends phone ,which is an AT&T phone, dialed my google number and it worked fine. But if I call my original number it won't leave any voice message. I called my origional number from VZW from 2 different land lines , 2 different VZW phones and it worked normally. It left voice and text style message.

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Very very weird. I'm sorry, but I have nothing to offer. It might be a shot in the dark, but you should e-mail Google and see what they have to say. I know my iPhone buddies can leave messages on my phone with GV....

OP
GW_JCRUZ

GW_JCRUZ

Reaction score
Very very weird. I'm sorry, but I have nothing to offer. It might be a shot in the dark, but you should e-mail Google and see what they have to say. I know my iPhone buddies can leave messages on my phone with GV....
Thanks for all your guy's help, I guess I am just going to have to email google to see whats up. So weird. I thought this was going to be a better alternative to pre-loaded Visual voicemail but its turning out to be just a hassle.

1 last question. how do I send a google voice invite?

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
1 last question. how do I send a google voice invite?

You have to get one first. Google will let you know, and give you an e-mail with instructions on how to use it.