Google Ultra Pixel Confirmed FAKE!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
ultra-pixel-multitaches-png.77941

As we suspected it turns out the Google Ultra Pixel that was leaked a few days back is a big fake. There are a few things that instantly threw up red flags. The name for one. Ultra Pixel is an HTC trademark referring to the camera abilities. I guess you could say that Google just acquired parts of the HTC Mobile business however HTC basically just sold talent and still has it's mobile business fully intact. Also the "sneaky" video seemed suspect. Googler's have privacy protectors on their screens so it would be unlikely that some one could catch an unlocked desktop from this angel on their smart phone camera. The person who "leaked" out the faked video posted a video showing how he created the leaked images. He put tons of work into this. His story is interesting to say the least. Were any of you fooled? I was hopeful but knew better.

Ultra Pixel? L'ho progettato io - Come ho trollato oltre 200 siti

Attachments

• ultra-pixel-multitaches.png
    ultra-pixel-multitaches.png
    190.9 KB · Views: 3,423

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
really did not pay much attention to be fooled or not fooled. just made my comment and moved on. It is near impossible for most to know what is what these days. for all I know I have been posting on a fake forum for the past three or so months :)

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
NOOOOOOOO!!! I already pre-ordered and paid for one through a site in Nigeria that said they had them available now. They also said I'd be eligible to get some money from a prince that has some oil rights or something like that. I'm sure it's legit. I gave them all of my banking info to direct deposit it.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
NOOOOOOOO!!! I already pre-ordered and paid for one through a site in Nigeria that said they had them available now. They also said I'd be eligible to get some money from a prince that has some oil rights or something like that. I'm sure it's legit. I gave them all of my banking info to direct deposit it.

you too???