Google Pixel 4A and 5 - FIRST LOOK!

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hey man ....how the heck are you? Missing you around here ...hope all is well ...2 XL running still woohoo
Doing pretty good bk. Haven't had much time to tinker with or follow phones lately. Plus, the 2 XL is still running well so that's both a good and bad lol.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Doing pretty good bk. Haven't had much time to tinker with or follow phones lately. Plus, the 2 XL is still running well so that's both a good and bad lol.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
That's awesome... Good to hear it ... and great to see you pop in... .. stay safe always

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
GOOGLE PIXEL 4A - Here It Is!
New google pixel 4A details have been uncovered and its incredible!
The google pixel 4a is the upcoming smartphone from google and its incredible. Unlike their other releases and its predecessor the google pixel 4a is a budget friendly smartphone with a great camera. The pixel 4a offers flagship level photography in a much more affordable package and its easy to see why its so popular. In todays video we go through the specs, design, launch & price of the google pixel 4a. We also have an official trailer video and hands on unboxing review of the pixel 4a.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
A Pixel 4a pic was accidentally posted on the Google Store page today. After a few delays maybe this thing is finally ready to hit the market? Looks like it's gonna be a killer mid-range phone.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I'm not sure I believe any of these new batch of Pixel 5 rumors at this time. I don't see Google abandoning the Soli chip and face ID to go back to a rear fingerprint scanner and punch hole front display. I mean they could do that....I just don't see it.

Last edited:

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
August 3rd might be the day we finally get an official announcement from Google on the Pixel 4a.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I'm hearing $349 for this 4a ...they are going to kill it right there ...

Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G chipset, 6GB of RAM, 128GB of internal storage, and it will pack in a 3,140mAh battery with 18W fast charging. There will be no Pixel 4a XL this time around, with the 4a measuring in at 5.81-inches with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio OLED display that will include Always-on Display options and the popular Now Playing features from previous Pixel devices. Another bonus is that of stereo speakers, although this will be a downward-firing tweeter and earpiece configuration. The solitary rear camera setup will mimic that of the Pixel 4 series main sensor, with a 12.2-megapixel maximum resolution but with 77-degree field of view. You'll be able to shoot video in up to 4K UHD at 30fps and 1080p FHD at 120fps.

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Meet Pixel 4a, the helpful Google phone at a helpful price. It comes packed with all the things you want in a phone, for a lot less than you'd expect. The Google Pixel 4a comes equipped with Adaptive Battery, which means you can swipe, scroll, and stream up to 24 hours of use.* Paired with a powerful camera, it takes less effort to capture a beautiful shot in the day or night because shooting for the stars is easy with Night Sight.** And if that’s not enough, the Titan M security chip helps to keep everything under lock-down and ward off the bad guys. You can also easily access your phone with Pixel Imprint.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I think the new 4a is gonna be a big hit.