OP
bkdodger

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
And I forgot to mention....the battery life really is great. Noticeably great.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
That's the one thing I'm hearing hands down no issues or complaints lol
I am planing to have a Pixel 5 but my Pixel 2 XL still running well with best performance.
That's a great phone 2 XL I loved that phone... You can hopefully scoop the P5 on a sale if anything..

OP
bkdodger

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I received my 4A 5G today.. Set up and ran it through early paces..
7b1f034f7de65b5085c668afc1f2f7d9.jpg

ggrant3876

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S23 Ultra
What is the main difference between the 5 and 4a besides $200.00? Looks like the same processor the 4a is slightly larger and the 5 has slightly more ram.

OP
bkdodger

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
How ya liking it so far?

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
I have to say very good first impressions... set up no hiccups and I listened to 3 hours music tested the speakers... My only complaint is Google and 3rd party launchers if I use Google gestures I have a slight delay swiping home.. Happened on my 4 XL.. but I need the launcher a must lol .. Not a big delay just enough for my OCD... funny thing if I use them on my Samsung phones no delay same way... Phone is thin but I like it better with the case... Especially feeling for the FPS

OP
bkdodger

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
What is the main difference between the 5 and 4a besides $200.00? Looks like the same processor the 4a is slightly larger and the 5 has slightly more ram.
P5 more ram.. IP68... Wireless charging... Reverse wireless.. 90hz

I figured 90hz I would love to have otherwise I'm good.. Speakers I think are better on 4a...

Caelan Beake

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
samsung note 2
I just ordered my wife a Sage Green Pixel 5. Expected delivery around November 5th. Her 3aXL has had some Bluetooth issues after upgrading to Android 11 (and several factory resets didn't help) so we decided it was time for a new phone. I'll come back later when we get it and post my thoughts after setting it all up and getting it running.

Did you get the Pixel 5? any review?

radon222

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have confirmed. There will be a Pixel 5 in my near future. I'm just going to wait another week or so to order. Just in case Google drops a Black Friday deal :cool:

radon222

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Got mine on Saturday and its all set up. So far its working great and battery life for a small phone is incredible. I need to get a case on it for a little extra grip but so far the transition back to a smaller phone from 3XL hasn't been bad.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Got mine on Saturday and its all set up. So far its working great and battery life for a small phone is incredible. I need to get a case on it for a little extra grip but so far the transition back to a smaller phone from 3XL hasn't been bad.
And what I find strange is that the Pixel 5 does "seem" small compared to my 4 XL but they both have pretty much the same usable screen size. The 5 doesn't have the forehead or chin that the 4 XL has. It seems small to me but it's really not that small, they did a good job with screen to body ratio.

OP
bkdodger

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Nice man.. Congrats my friend...