Google Pixel 4 / 4XL accessories

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Put my Zagg screen protectors on today. Thanks again for the tip on the sale. . I saw that Verizon has the Pixel Stand on sale. Hmmmm.... decisions. I don't "need" one, but I kind of want one. Anyone using a Pixel Stand?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

OP
bkdodger

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Put my Zagg screen protectors on today. Thanks again for the tip on the sale. . I saw that Verizon has the Pixel Stand on sale. Hmmmm.... decisions. I don't "need" one, but I kind of want one. Anyone using a Pixel Stand?

I didn't see it on sale last I checked ... How much ? I have just desk charging pads all over the place lol

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I didn't see it on sale last I checked ... How much ? I have just desk charging pads all over the place lol
It's back to $79.99. I saw it for $59.99 the other day. I have a Verizon brand wireless stand that still works good, and don't use it often. So I will probably stick with that for now.

OP
bkdodger

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
It's back to $79.99. I saw it for $59.99 the other day. I have a Verizon brand wireless stand that still works good, and don't use it often. So I will probably stick with that for now.

Ah gotcha ..I have a few stands non wireless just to sit the phones too but nothing else currently ...

radon222

Platinum Member
Reaction score

I tried the Pixel stand with my 3XL it worked fine with the phone alone. However, I have a metal plate inside my case for use with my magnetic car mount, the pixel stand was too short to find hit the sweet spot on the phone and have the metal plate in place. I switched the Belkin stand and it works great.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
@Sajo do you have any idea when Verizon stores will open in person? I want to actually hold the pixel 4 and the Moto z4 in my hand before I make a decision and my current phone cannot be used without plugging into wall outlet (not just battery issues though) Thanks, and have a good weekend.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I have no idea. But I doubt it will be anytime soon. That's a high risk kind of store to open.... everyone touching phones all day....very high risk. So I would not expect them to open to the public soon. Just my guess.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You're probably right. I think I'll just pick one before I have no phone and order online like I did with my Moto Z Force Droid. Can't go too far wrong with either choice. Thank you!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I should have my Pixel Stand later this week, early Father's Day gift. I'll post my thoughts once I use it for a little bit.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I received my Pixel Stand yesterday and used it last night. I like it. I'm not sure I would pay full price for it personally; I feel that Google, Apple and Samsung all overprice almost all of their items and they aren't worth the original asking price. But as an open-box item (like new) on eBay for $50 it is around the same price as other fast wireless chargers. I do really like how "grippy" the stand is, the phone doesn't slide around at all when tapping the screen when it's on the stand. And the option to display your personal photo albums is kind of cool.
940c053bf580b9960984bd7750530af6.jpg
f7a4697e5472f8c3f99b00924ad8e014.jpg

OP
bkdodger

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I received my Pixel Stand yesterday and used it last night. I like it. I'm not sure I would pay full price for it personally; I feel that Google, Apple and Samsung all overprice almost all of their items and they aren't worth the original asking price. But as an open-box item (like new) on eBay for $50 it is around the same price as other fast wireless chargers. I do really like how "grippy" the stand is, the phone doesn't slide around at all when tapping the screen when it's on the stand. And the option to display your personal photo albums is kind of cool.
940c053bf580b9960984bd7750530af6.jpg
f7a4697e5472f8c3f99b00924ad8e014.jpg
Nice ...agree with them retail prices just gotta shop smart ...good pick up

cerisecons

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 22 Ultra
Is it a Qi charger?

Sent from my Note 10 Plus using Tapatalk