Google Pixel 4 / 4XL accessories

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I just wanted to post a thread here if anyone is looking for accessories or deals post on here at your convenience.

I saw Verizon website had a couple items discounted like the Google case $20 ..and a few others. Also is anyone using a screen protector ? I added a Zagg back when I bought the phone ...I saw it off on Verizon site as well..

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Thanks for the heads-up on the Google case. I was thinking about getting one anyway, and for $20....I just ordered one. I am currently using a Spigen rugged armor case, which I used on my Z4 and my wife's Z3. I like how they grip & look, and don't add much bulk. I am not using a screen protector yet. I might, haven't really decided. The other accessory I have so far is a set of Google USB-C Pixel Buds. I ordered them for half price (eBay open box sale) when I ordered my phone. I like them a lot. Now that I know I like them I'll keep my eyes open for good deals on the Pixel Bud 2 when they are released.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to post a thread here if anyone is looking for accessories or deals post on here at your convenience.

I saw Verizon website had a couple items discounted like the Google case $20 ..and a few others. Also is anyone using a screen protector ? I added a Zagg back when I bought the phone ...I saw it off on Verizon site as well..
I have an old Moto z Force with a Zagg glass screen protector. I love it and the customer service is always wonderful if you have to call and replace. I'm thinking of upgrading to Pixel 4/4xl or a Moto z4 in the near future. My phone is failing. I wish my Verizon was open so I could hold each in my hands and decide. When they reopen, do you think there may be some pent up demand leading to crowded stores and higher prices maybe? I'm tempted to pull the trigger now and get one online. With Moto (and I have some mods) I know what to expect (the I hear there is a gap between the mod and the rest of the phone now. My son favors his Pixel 4 and he and our DIL love theirs

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
@Sajo Thanks for the info on the Spigen rugged armor case for the z4. I'm very hard on a phone and my current one's case is very ugly after 3 years but it did a good job protecting my phone and one that's rugged sounds right.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
It's not really "rugged" that's just the name. It's a very thin, soft TPU case. Very little bulk.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
@Sajo Thanks for the clarification!

OP
bkdodger

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Thanks for the heads-up on the Google case. I was thinking about getting one anyway, and for $20....I just ordered one. I am currently using a Spigen rugged armor case, which I used on my Z4 and my wife's Z3. I like how they grip & look, and don't add much bulk. I am not using a screen protector yet. I might, haven't really decided. The other accessory I have so far is a set of Google USB-C Pixel Buds. I ordered them for half price (eBay open box sale) when I ordered my phone. I like them a lot. Now that I know I like them I'll keep my eyes open for good deals on the Pixel Bud 2 when they are released.

I feel like the screen gets too many smudges without the protector ...oleophobic coating does not seem as good to me on the Pixel compared to my other phones ..but definitely give it some time decide on your own ...

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Are you using the Zagg tempered glass screen protector, or a Zagg plastic one?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I received my Google case today. I like it; especially for 1/2 price. I like how the power button is color coordinated to match the phone power button color. Squeeze for Assistant seems to be more responsive with this case vs the Spigen I was using.

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
The new ZAGG Glass Elite screen protector is very nice. I've been using it on my P4XL. The nice thing with ZAGG now, is that if you need a warranty replacement, you do not have to return the damaged one. Maybe, because of Covid-19, but I needed a replacement,recently, and no return was required.

OP
bkdodger

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
The new ZAGG Glass Elite screen protector is very nice. I've been using it on my P4XL. The nice thing with ZAGG now, is that if you need a warranty replacement, you do not have to return the damaged one. Maybe, because of Covid-19, but I needed a replacement,recently, and no return was required.
Awesome I think you are all set my friend ...case and protector we both rolling

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That's good to know about zagg warrantee