Google Now for rooted DROID RAZR

casper05lly

Reaction score
Since installing this apk i have noticed there is an update. Can it be updated through the app store or not

OP
teksavag

teksavag

Reaction score
No prob. Let me know if you or anyone else has any questions.

casper05lly

Reaction score
I have one. When i first set it up the weather found my location easy, but later on i had changed location and gave me weather forecast for a location that is better than 300 miles north of me. The only difference was i didn't have wifi on. Can wifi being off make ma location be that far off

OP
teksavag

teksavag

Reaction score
I've actually not had a problem with that. But the wifi could be the problem. You could retry the entire process but change the version in the handlebars app.

lime4x4

Reaction score
I followed the instructions in the video. When i click install it says it's got to download some files. After that completes it says it's downloading files for ics. When that completes it says it's installed but it's not. i have a blue box with a magnify glass on my home screen. when i click it i get taken to searchmobleonline.com. The phone is a droid razr with ics 4.0.4 and it's rooted

Krenzy

Reaction score
Unfortunately I don't have a computer that will work for rooting. (Laptop is too old and the phone pretty much replaced it)

Reaction score
Off topic for a sec. Dose rooting void insurance i wanna say no but just wanna make sure im right

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

Krenzy

Reaction score
It'll void a factory warranty, but I'm unsure as to the limits the warranty carries on the actual insurance.

Reaction score
Yea I'm out of warranty now. Got the razr the day it came out

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums