Google music help please

rumblee1

Reaction score
I have a bionic and was going to go with Google music. My problem was actually in sending all my music files to the Google cloud. I have a macbook pro and let it run all night. Next morning, only 17 of over 840 songs were uploaded. I just couldn't afford to let it keep going. Usually the Mac is super fast at everything it does. Any help or suggestions as to what might be the problem? Or is this normal?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

atreyu381

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have a bionic and was going to go with Google music. My problem was actually in sending all my music files to the Google cloud. I have a macbook pro and let it run all night. Next morning, only 17 of over 840 songs were uploaded. I just couldn't afford to let it keep going. Usually the Mac is super fast at everything it does. Any help or suggestions as to what might be the problem? Or is this normal?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Gonna say it is normal man, I synced like 8k songs and I swear it took days. You about have to let it run overnight.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

joggy

Reaction score
As atreyu381 notes, it is normal for it to take a while. You should make sure that you have the latest version of Music Manager though. The newer versions seem to upload quicker.

Also, there is a setting on the Advanced tab for upload speeds. Maybe you can bump that up?