Google Latitude down?

dragonfly1113

Reaction score
Is anyone else having issues with latitude? Seems like its not updating anything for my "friends" on latitude and hasnt since yesterday however they I know have used the maps I tried it with my brothers updated on his direct device but not on latitude itself even online, anyone else experiencing this issue?

djkms

Reaction score
I have been experiencing it for a few days now. It shows me on the map but not my wife. I thought maybe she just turned it off somehow while she is in California but now that you made this thread...

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
yea lol last night it had me a over the country, in the ocean, in the forest..was waiting to be put in a volcano..

hemidroid

Reaction score
I had something simular happen to me using My Tracks. Had to uninstall Maps and re-install Maps from the market. Works great after that.

OP
D

dragonfly1113

Reaction score
I had something simular happen to me using My Tracks. Had to uninstall Maps and re-install Maps from the market. Works great after that.

You can now see your friends and they are recently updated? I dont think it has to do with the phone app because its also not updating on the internet like in my browser on chrome/ie/ or firefox

OP
D

dragonfly1113

Reaction score
anyone still having this issue i seem to have found out what the problem was, apparently google maps was updated on most peoples phones and they had to "re-join latitude" and than i was able to see them again :)