Google Calenders

steveomac

Reaction score
I'm trying to sync the NHL games on my Google Calendar to my Droid X but everytime I sync my phone with it, it doesnt show up.

anyone got any ideas?

thanks.

djh074

Reaction score
I'm trying to sync the NHL games on my Google Calendar to my Droid X but everytime I sync my phone with it, it doesnt show up.

anyone got any ideas?

thanks.

did u get the NHL calendar from the google "other calendars" feature? because, at this time, u cannot sync the "other calendars" with our phones. Iknow! it sucks, went through same issue. u can download calendars for whatever teams through the teams website. they can be synced. i also had issues with that too. dont remember what they were though. what i finally did was;

1.get team calendar into "other calendars"
2. create a calendar under "my calendars" (ex. Flyers)
3.manually copy each game from Other to My! its not as bad as it sounds. if you right click on the game it will give u an option to copy to My Calendars. just select the (ex. Flyers) calendar and there it is. do this for each game then delete the team calendar from "other calendars"

hope this helps!
P.S. i did for 4 NHL teams, 2 NFL, and 4 NCAA! doesnt take as long a u think

OP
S

steveomac

Reaction score
aww that sucks, thanks, I'll get started on that now.

andryan

Reaction score
From your handle it looks like you are on a mac.

I went through the process of syncing to my ical and was able to add the subscribed "US Holidays" from my apple calendar subscription to the google calendar I set up on my phone.

Hope this helps!

OP
S

steveomac

Reaction score
I usually use my desktop thats a Windows, I'm just to lazy to get up and go use it.

I got the us holidays on there but anything else I added didn't work.

@djh074
I'm from michigan so naturally 100% Red Wings over here.