Google Calender Syncing?

hicketre2006

Reaction score
Hey all. This is my first post ever in a forum, so go easy x-p

I just recently jumped into the Droid scene and am loving it so far. I know there is a way to sync my Google Calender (browser based) with my phone somehow, but I can't figure it out.

When I try to select which account I want to sync with, I select my Gmail account. Then I know that there is typically a listing of different apps (contacts, gmail, etc.) under which I can choose. Under this list there is no Google Calender section. Do I need to set up something on my browser or something? I'm running Froyo if that has anything to do with it. Thanks for any help.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you have more then 1 gmail/Google account? Because as soon as you sign in your calendar should sync. There is nothing else to do.

OP
H

hicketre2006

Reaction score
Ugh. Nope... Just the one Gmail account. I will have to just keep playing with it and see what I can do. Thanks for your help!

OP
H

hicketre2006

Reaction score
UPDATE: I looked at my Droid this morning and the calender has synced itself to the phone, so the issue seems to have fixed itself.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Reaction score
I am having the same trouble, but I've been having it for two days. I need to have the Google calendar copied to my Droid X. Can't for the life of me figure out how to do it. I have tried everything on the forums..... (I think!)