Goodbye.. bionic..

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
jwilly216 said:
And after that 4 hours my bionic is going strong with a fresh battery swap while the maxx has to sit on the charger for a loooong tine

Nice

jwilly216

Reaction score
Weaselboy134987 said:
The bionic is a great phone. I just don't like the design.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Really? That's one of my favorite features if this device. It's beautifully constructed

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
jwilly216 said:
Really? That's one of my favorite features if this device. It's beautifully constructed

Not to me. But like I said.. still a great phone.

rocketsaucev2

Reaction score
I've had my extended battery since the day I got the phone, and the only thing I wish I had never done was put in the standard one just to check it out. The phone feels so much sleeker and thin with standard, but I love the usage I get out of the extended battery

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
The bionic is a great phone. I just don't like the design.

Then why did you get it? Whenever someone asks "Should I get <insert cell phone>?" one of the things I suggest is it hold each and find out when feels better.

Love my Bionic... Only if they could fix the battery!!

What do you mean about the battery?

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
aaf709 said:
Then why did you get it?

What do you mean about the battery?

When I got it, it looked ok. But now bigger but thiner phones are coming out. And phones with better displays and phones with NO buttons on it what so ever except a power button.... the bionic is just looking older than most phones. But like I said, still a good phone lol

josh1980

Reaction score
When I got it, it looked ok. But now bigger but thiner phones are coming out. And phones with better displays and phones with NO buttons on it what so ever except a power button.... the bionic is just looking older than most phones. But like I said, still a good phone lol

You sir, deserve to own an iphone with a comment like that! LOL. There's soooo much more to a phone than how it looks.

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
josh1980 said:
You sir, deserve to own an iphone with a comment like that! LOL. There's soooo much more to a phone than how it looks.

I didn't say that was all to the phone. If you read closely i said I still think its a good phone

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
josh1980 said:
Calm down. I was just teasing you :p

No Im fine lol im just mad cause my team is losing! Lol COME ON CHICAGO!!!!!!!!!!!!

buellboy9

Reaction score
Odd... I can't say I can remember having "Data Drop" problems... either with 4G or 3G (except when VZW itself was having problems with their 4G network). Most of the time I leave the phone in "CDMA Only" (3G) mode, as 4G/LTE kills the battery. The only time I really use 4G is when I'm tethering my laptop... then the 4G speeds are REAL nice. For regular phone use, though, 3G is fast enough.

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
buellboy9 said:
Odd... I can't say I can remember having "Data Drop" problems... either with 4G or 3G (except when VZW itself was having problems with their 4G network). Most of the time I leave the phone in "CDMA Only" (3G) mode, as 4G/LTE kills the battery. The only time I really use 4G is when I'm tethering my laptop... then the 4G speeds are REAL nice. For regular phone use, though, 3G is fast enough.

Same here