Goodby Moto

Davet50

Reaction score
Well after 3 Razors I am finally saying goodby to Motorola.
I really could not wait to ditch my Razor Maxx and picked up a HTC One.
My Maxx was just getting slower and slower every day and the difference between it and the One is amazing. The One runs circles around the Maxx and the battery life is even better.
There are some features of the Razor I wish the One had but over all. The speed of the One was the overriding factor for switching.
So after a couple of Droids and razors I bid adieu to Motorola.

I will say that this is a great forum and I wish you all well

skipbl92

Reaction score
I had the OG Motorola Droid 1 - loved it! Then the Razr Maxx came out with the Leap Day Sale of 199.99 and I also could use the $30 NE2, so I got it for 169.99. The Razr Maxx UI is horrid. I have wanted to snap the phone in two. I did swap out for a refurbish and same thing happened. Basically I can't use it for smart phone purposes. Anyways I am not made of money and can't buy a phone outright so I will be giving up my grandfathered data and moving on over to Samsung and getting the SGS5!

doniago

Reaction score
Got my RM on KitKat via CyanogenMod and it's reasonably speedy.

Doing an FDR can definitely speed things up.

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well after 3 Razors I am finally saying goodby to Motorola.
I really could not wait to ditch my Razor Maxx and picked up a HTC One.
My Maxx was just getting slower and slower every day and the difference between it and the One is amazing. The One runs circles around the Maxx and the battery life is even better.
There are some features of the Razor I wish the One had but over all. The speed of the One was the overriding factor for switching.
So after a couple of Droids and razors I bid adieu to Motorola.

I will say that this is a great forum and I wish you all well

Just because you have switched phones doesn't mean you need to leave DroidForums! We may have a focus on Motorola Droids, but we are a full Android site with sections on just about every Android smartphone, including the HTC One: HTC One - Max