I am a newbie of sorts

_lisa_

Reaction score
I have been coming to this site for years and did do a newbie thread but that was 2 years ago LOL. I have and HTC Incredible and I am looking to get a new phone but who knows with the nonsense of Verizon & the tiered plan. I got the unlimited that was posted on this site and I pay 9.99 for each phone we get a 20.00 discount! I don't want to lose it but I also don't want to pay out my rear for data.

I am interested in the Motorola phones because years ago I had one of the first razors back in the early 2000. I loved that phone and never had issues with it. But with the changing technology i had to go with the flow.

I am trying to decide between the Maxx the Nexus or the Bionic.

Help :)

_lisa_

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Welcome to the forum!!! I personally have two maxx's that I bounce back and fourth on, as well as a bionic and a DROIDX and a DROID x2... and some other moto devices... hope ya enjoy the forum and see ya around!! :)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! XPARENT BLUE!!!

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
:welcome: to the forum. Glad you joined. If all possible, get some hands-on with the phones. May help you decide better.

Tapped from a Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS

S

SFGate

Welcome to the site, again. Yeah, have to agree you should check them out in the store to see which you like. Have fun picking one! DancingNexus

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum Lisa...good luck in your decision :)...

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome back Lisa!! And best of luck on whatever you end up deciding :biggrin:

OP
_lisa_

_lisa_

Reaction score
Ok I have come back again. I ended up getting the galaxy nexus. In order for me to keep my current plan with the $9.99 unlimited ya da ya da that no one has I had to buy from a private person. Doing that I bought a Note II.i absolutely love it. Now I need insider info on how to ditch these annoying sounds. Ideas?

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Are you referring to the notification sounds?

OP
_lisa_

_lisa_

Reaction score
Well camera sounds and a couple others. Another question... I was using my head set after my update that wasn't kit kat and noticed everything but music played on My phone and I couldn't use my hands free.