Good Morning, Im new and in need of a helpful and

nicolelogan

Reaction score
I am in need of a very patient, compassionate and knowledgeable Droid Bionic user that could shed some light on for me regarding the processes and services I presenty have running on my phone. I think something is very wrong and motorola has not been much help over the phone. Also, I have purchased a lot of accessories that are the Motorola brand but my chargers, docks, plugs, etc. all have different part numbers on them and some seem "tampered" with. Id be more than willing to provide my phone number if someone would be able to go thru some of my issues one on one with me.
Thanks much!

Last edited:

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums! Not sure I could be of much help but I am sorry to hear you are having issues, hopefully you can get it all sorted out.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Hello and welcome to the droid forums Nicole.

Are you using the take manager that came equipped on the phone?? On gb its important that you use the task manager.

I set everything to autokill so when the screen times out, 2 mins afterwards, all of my nonessential apps get stopped.. it frees up the device, cuts down in battery usage.