Gold accents

OP
brendanstl

brendanstl

Reaction score
I dont really care if it came off or not... I'll probably paint it black now to match all the other soft buttons on the phone.

vzwmandroid

Reaction score
I never use the button, always use the touch screen button. But I imagine they'd let you replace it if you wished as it shouldn't wear off within the amount of time it's been in use.

Also, question, do you use a case protector? I'm just wondering if it got worn down from coming in and out of your pocket with no protector around it.

I don't use the camera at all!!
I'm on my way to my local vzw store to see what they tell me.

OP
brendanstl

brendanstl

Reaction score
I never use the button, always use the touch screen button. But I imagine they'd let you replace it if you wished as it shouldn't wear off within the amount of time it's been in use.

Also, question, do you use a case protector? I'm just wondering if it got worn down from coming in and out of your pocket with no protector around it.

Let me know what they say.... If it's something simple then I will take mine in as well.

vzwmandroid

Reaction score

Let me know what they say.... If it's something simple then I will take mine in as well.
by the time i got to the store it was already closed, i guess i'll visit them tomorrow. I only have a holster for my droid im very anal about lint getting on/in my phone so its never in my pocket.

DougNg

Reaction score
I had the same issue with the button but wound up swapping out the phone because of another issue. The first thing I did was coat the button with clear nail Polish on the new one. The gold on the button is holding up great now.

For those of you with issues with the gold chipping off, you should really file a complaint with the 611 number. Large companies maintain a complaint log and if they see a trend, they'll let the manufacturer know things are not up to spec.