Going very SLOW

borregolinda

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Maxx
My Bionic has slowed dramaticly recently. Opening up mail, apps, everything takes forever. I have rebooted and it makes no diference. And the data connection goes away alot. The wifi signal indicator and the 3g/4g indicators turn white from blue and nothing comes in. Like mail. It will download on my iPad and not on my phone until I turn on Airplan mode then back off again, then the indicators turn back to blue and the mail comes in. Can't upgrade for another month and a half. :frown:

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
My Bionic has slowed dramaticly recently. Opening up mail, apps, everything takes forever. I have rebooted and it makes no diference. And the data connection goes away alot. The wifi signal indicator and the 3g/4g indicators turn white from blue and nothing comes in. Like mail. It will download on my iPad and not on my phone until I turn on Airplan mode then back off again, then the indicators turn back to blue and the mail comes in. Can't upgrade for another month and a half. :frown:

I would try a factory reset. Then try it for a couple of days without all of your apps on it. Slowly add the apps back and see if maybe your phone doesn't like one of them.

OP
borregolinda

borregolinda

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Maxx
I would try a factory reset. Then try it for a couple of days without all of your apps on it. Slowly add the apps back and see if maybe your phone doesn't like one of them.

How do I do that? And, haven't added any apps for ages....