Sync problems!!!!

ppipowerclass

Reaction score
Last week, i bought a Galaxy Nexus (what a piece of GARBAGE).. Well anyways... I went to verizon today, returned that 650 dollar paperweight.. So they had to put a new sim card in my Bionic to re-activate it. Well, I got it turned on, and when it FIRST activated, the status indicator turned to 4g and was BLUE so it was syncing with the Google servers... But it had to restart to finish activating. So i restarted it, and ever since that restart (which now, was about 4 restarts ago), the indicator ( wether i am in 3g or 4g) has stayed white, and it keeps popping up the error "sign in error for *******@gmail.com". I have cleared the email cache and reset.. I have taken out the sim card and battery while it was on, let it set for a few minutes to reboot.. Nothing seems to be working. I COULD do a factory reset.. I really DON'T want to, as my phone is rooted, and it would probably take me a week to get it fixed right.. But i did NOT have any problems with it last week before I got my new phone. Any tips/help would be much appreciated!! Thanks!!

DunDun

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
"Sammy Davis" Galaxy Season 6
... and it keeps popping up the error "sign in error for *******@gmail.com". I have cleared the email cache and reset.. I have taken out the sim card and battery while it was on, let it set for a few minutes to reboot.. Nothing seems to be working. I COULD do a factory reset.. I really DON'T want to, as my phone is rooted, and it would probably take me a week to get it fixed right.. But i did NOT have any problems with it last week before I got my new phone. Any tips/help would be much appreciated!! Thanks!!

Check your google account under My Accounts? My son had a similiar issue once with google and youtube, I think this was the fix or part of the fix.

OP
P

ppipowerclass

Reaction score
I cleared all of the cache, and put in my passwords again, and that fixed the problem! I don't know why it wouldn't say that it was not able to even communicate with the server without the username and password? Oh well, it's working now!! Thanks :)