Havent Had 4G for the last 5 days

tayhan

Reaction score
I posted this question in the general forum area and haven't gotten much feedback. I recently came back from a trip to Florida and when i turned my airplane mode off and resumed my data connection i had 4G. Maybe an hour later it was down to 3G and since then it hasn't really changed. i have been on 3G mostly but i will drop to 1x and sometimes nothing but that's rare. I have rebooted, toggled data, network reset apps and now I'm out of ideas. I'm fine with 3g right now but it does get a little annoying when downloading big files when I'm not near a WiFi signal. I miss my 4G :frown: ......Any suggestions?

(the old thread..... http://www.droidforums.net/forum/mo...-4g-connection-last-few-days.html#post2408122 )

z96Cobra

Reaction score
Did you try... Turn phone off & take out the sim card. Leave sim card out & turn phone back on. Wait for phone to completely reboot, then power down and put sim back in. Turn phone on again & see if 4g is back.

If that doesn't work, go to Verizon & get a new sim card.

OP
T

tayhan

Reaction score
Did you try... Turn phone off & take out the sim card. Leave sim card out & turn phone back on. Wait for phone to completely reboot, then power down and put sim back in. Turn phone on again & see if 4g is back.

If that doesn't work, go to Verizon & get a new sim card.

Hey thanks for the idea...i just tried it now and i only have 3G. Usually i start with 4 and drop to 3. Thanks anyway for the help I'm going to take it to Verizon tomorrow.