Going to test drive Fascinate today... what to look for...

StinkyPete

Reaction score
Going out with the wife to test drive the Fascinate today. Anything we should look for in particular? Really looking for:

1. What you thought you would like, but didn't after you used it for a while.
2. What you wish you knew before you got it?
3. What are the best features that differentiate the phone?

Thanks.... she is upgrading from an ENV2 so it is a night and day difference from her current phone.

ziggy484

Reaction score
Going out with the wife to test drive the Fascinate today. Anything we should look for in particular? Really looking for:

1. What you thought you would like, but didn't after you used it for a while.
2. What you wish you knew before you got it?
3. What are the best features that differentiate the phone?

Thanks.... she is upgrading from an ENV2 so it is a night and day difference from her current phone.

The fascinate is the best phone out, hardware wise, its still on 2.1 but that wont be much longer, you can load the leaked version of froyo right now and it runs sweet. The iphone is nice, but android is the best. I was just in the verizon store last night and the fascinate is still the nicest phone

Sent from my rooted Froyo Fascinate

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:icon_eek: Dang at least wait for the 24th for the Thunderbolt release. At least that will have 4G and 40GB of storage

OP
StinkyPete

StinkyPete

Reaction score
:icon_eek: Dang at least wait for the 24th for the Thunderbolt release. At least that will have 4G and 40GB of storage

Well.... I will be getting the TB... thinking of the Fascinate for the wife (or the DINC).