Gmc?

JonDroidX

Reaction score
Hey all, kinda looking at buying a new GMC but wondering what's going on with the bankruptcy. Is it not a good idea to buy GMC right now?

Sent from my DROIDX using cDroidForums App

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I Personally would never buy GMC, Love the F250 way too much.

carguy

Reaction score
Absolutely nothing to worry about buying any vehicle from the big three, GM is doing quite well :cool:

I would consider buying used if you are looking for a better value.

1linuxfreak

Reaction score
I wouldn't buy one to much of the money goes to China, after all the UAW sold retail space to China so they can start selling cars here next year.

R

RETG

Personally, I won't purchase another vehicle manufactured by a UAW person. No problem buying American, just so long as the plant the vehicle comes out of has NO UAW members working on the line.

As for GM, who knows if they will make it, but then, who knows what company will make it in the future. However, I do believe some GMC trucks are made in Mexico.

As for the guy talking about too much money going to China? I have to agree with car guy....:rofl3:

Where have you been living the past few years? Do you ever read the papers? Do you know who is financing our National Debt? CHINA. Hell, they own this country. :icon_evil:

carguy

Reaction score
Personally, I won't purchase another vehicle manufactured by a UAW person. No problem buying American, just so long as the plant the vehicle comes out of has NO UAW members working on the line.

As for GM, who knows if they will make it, but then, who knows what company will make it in the future. However, I do believe some GMC trucks are made in Mexico.
GM will be around. Some trucks are assembled in Mexico, but most are in the US/Canada. Just like most other domestics.