gmail sync issues

MrSinister1

Reaction score
Hello I recently rooted my droid x using How to: Root DROID X Running Official Android 2.2 - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog and this morning I flashed 928Droid Black Glass-droidx-2.3.15OTA-deOdexeerr.theme and then did a titanium backup restore of all my apps and then all of a sudden the blue sync icon popped up in my notification bar and won't go away and it wont sync my gmail but I can read it from the last good sync and I'm not sure what happened or if I did something wrong. Can someone please help, thanks.

OP
MrSinister1

MrSinister1

Reaction score
I'm such an idiot just for future email problems in case someone thinks they have a sync problem with their droidx, I thought it was either from rooting or from flashing a theme but nope it was from my dumba$$ and the droidx battery manager killing my sync because it was set to nighttime saver and it thought that 2:00pm was nighttime so I've set it to performance mode and everything's fine so if this thread needs to be shut down I understand but I wanted to let everyone know what had happened to me so it doesn't happen to someone else