GMail retrievving mail from other accounts

tattedupboy

Reaction score
So I took the plunge yesterday and set my GMail account to retrieve my Yahoo mail. But that was yesterday evening and as of today, other than a few messages that were already sitting in my yahoo inboxes, I still haven't begun receiving my yahoo messages to my GMail inbox. How long is this supposed to take?

Also, while setting it up yesterday, I checked the option to receive new messages from my yahoo account for 30 days. Does this mean it will stop after that amount of time and I'll have to keep doing this every 30 days to keep this going?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Was just moving your thread to the top of the list, which is commonly called 'Bumping' ie: Bumping it up ..

paul gyver

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Did you set it up from your pc under accounts and import or the forwarding? I have set mine up under accounts and import and have no problems. Might be on Yahoo's end.

OP
tattedupboy

tattedupboy

Reaction score
Did you set it up from your pc under accounts and import or the forwarding? I have set mine up under accounts and import and have no problems. Might be on Yahoo's end.

I sure did. Should I have been getting the mail immediately, or is waiting normal?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums