gmail on 2.2 froyo

android15

Reaction score
Ever since I put 2.2 on my droid, the first email in the list opens up when I launch gmail. I can't seem to find a setting or anything to stop it, I find quite annoying. Does anybody know how to stop this or is it just a feature from 2.2?

Thanks for the help.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ever since I put 2.2 on my droid, the first email in the list opens up when I launch gmail. I can't seem to find a setting or anything to stop it, I find quite annoying. Does anybody know how to stop this or is it just a feature from 2.2?

Thanks for the help.

Gmail on 2.2 is no different then 2.1. I don't understand the question.:confused:

OP
A

android15

Reaction score
Whenever I launch gmail, it automatically opens up the last email I received. On 2.1, gmail would open up to the list of emails I had received. I don't know why its doing that.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Whenever I launch gmail, it automatically opens up the last email I received. On 2.1, gmail would open up to the list of emails I had received. I don't know why its doing that.

Yeah I just tried it and it opened the last email. I don't recall if this was different still then with 2.1, but I'll take your word for it.

I usually don't just open my mail unless I have a new one come in so maybe that's why I don't notice.

Sorry, I can't help. Don't see anything in the settings.

shiccy

Reaction score
I've noticed the same thing. Actually I still have 2.1. They must have pushed an update to do this because my phone didn't used to do this before.