Gmail counters?

latexyankee

Reaction score
Comin from an X, I cant quite remember what app I was using (yes I looked through all my old apps and on app brain) but I can't seem to find a compatible counter. One that shows the number of unread messages on the widget. Using GL now, was using launcher pro on my X and it worked alright. Anyone with some help pls and thank you?

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
GoNotification is "supposed" to do that, but at the moment the APP is not working and won't display email count for Gmail. It works for text messages and phone calls just not Gmail. The developer said on the description of the program that they are working on a new version to fix the problem.

So sooner or later they will get that working again.

OP
L

latexyankee

Reaction score
Is go notification a separate plugin or included with go launcher?

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
It is a separate plug-in. If you hit the menu button and swipe to the right you will see the option there and it should take you right to the Play Store to download it.

OP
L

latexyankee

Reaction score
Does this work with stock icons? I really like them (the transparent ones) but nothing seems to update. I'm thinking it's only for additional or custom icons.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Yes works with the stock icons, and it will show notifications for other things too. K9mail, Facebook, and Sina Weibo (not sure what that is)